× Post your model requests here

Wild West Guns

More
5 years 5 months ago #72711 by MiIl2
Replied by MiIl2 on topic Wild West Guns
I suggest figuring out how to make your own unless you want to insult people in making your deals. If you do, you will end up like soldierofmc, who has a minecraft-smp.de record of -26 karma
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 5 months ago #72712 by ZakDank
Replied by ZakDank on topic Wild West Guns

MiIl2 wrote: I suggest figuring out how to make your own unless you want to insult people in making your deals. If you do, you will end up like soldierofmc, who has a minecraft-smp.de record of -26 karma

Thanks, I do know how to make them but I don't have time to spend practicing to make them high quality. I am now working with lizard, he is a goldmine (excuse the pun :P ) of gun information. I will obviously still consider any models people want to submit.

I think the problem here was that I;
1. Compared techne to toolbox 2.0.
and
2. Insulted Orion.
More
5 years 5 months ago #72715 by Acdrybones
Replied by Acdrybones on topic Wild West Guns
I'll be willing to make God models (ones that take days and days) if you PM me a list.
More
5 years 5 months ago #72717 by jpminecrafter
Replied by jpminecrafter on topic Wild West Guns

MiIl2 wrote: I suggest figuring out how to make your own unless you want to insult people in making your deals. If you do, you will end up like soldierofmc, who has a minecraft-smp.de record of -26 karma

Fun fact: actually banned minecraft amp user vsusarla, holds the record with -30 something karma.
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #72718 by Prototype
Replied by Prototype on topic Wild West Guns

jpminecrafter wrote:

Fun fact: actually banned minecraft amp user vsusarla, holds the record with -30 something karma.

Add -4 onto that. We all know you're the same person.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Prototype.
More
5 years 5 months ago #72722 by jpminecrafter
Replied by jpminecrafter on topic Wild West Guns

Prototype wrote:

jpminecrafter wrote:

Add -4 onto that. We all know you're the same person.

Same person? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu