× Post your model requests here

Wild West Guns

More
5 years 5 months ago #72642 by jpminecrafter
Replied by jpminecrafter on topic Wild West Guns
Vini, won't these guns be in SVZ reloaded already?
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 5 months ago #72645 by ZakDank
Replied by ZakDank on topic Wild West Guns
Sorry, was asleep when this surge of posts came.

Lizardpile wrote: I'm very interested. Check out my threads in making models and see if it's the style you want.

I'm willing to accept $3.50 per gun, (any gun) possibly less if your buying a lot of them. also, I wouldn't consider things like a sawed off version of a gun, carbine version or a scoped version, a whole other weapon that I would charge for... literally all it takes is a few minutes of work, at most.

I checked out your threads and your models are excellent - I would be happy to accept them, can you let me know which guns you are interested in doing and we can look at pricing ( happy to buy in bulk from you ).

"War_Monger wrote: "A copy of the techne model" does he not know of the wonders of TB :o

If he does, and likes Techne over TB, good luck xD

I meant toolbox, the two are confusing since TB is just a modified techne.

Vini, your models are excellent but we need to keep the price down because of the quantity of guns we are buying. This list I have given is not definitive and we will be adding more guns ( such as the colt walker you posted ).
If the walker wont be included in the Survival-Z pack, I would be interested in buying that for $3.
More
5 years 5 months ago #72647 by TheOrion
Replied by TheOrion on topic Wild West Guns

ZakDank wrote: Sorry, was asleep when this surge of posts came.

I meant toolbox, the two are confusing since TB is just a modified techne.

If the walker wont be included in the Survival-Z pack, I would be interested in buying that for $3.

1st. No. Toolbox is a Complete Re-code(actually, it's from scratch i think).

2nd. That's not even close to a reasonable payout imo, lmao.

MVP Ostwind
More
5 years 5 months ago #72654 by multicraftFTW
Replied by multicraftFTW on topic Wild West Guns
If I could find out guns you don't have/are not done I might be able to help

If Bigger is Better than is the moon Deadlier than a Tank
More
5 years 5 months ago #72666 by vini_damiani
Replied by vini_damiani on topic Wild West Guns
The walker and the musket were never meant for svz, i just made them when i had nothing to do, 3 dollars is not an acceptabale price, sorry, if this model isn't a $4/$5 dollar model for you no deal, i spend far too much of my time on modelling to make a miserable ammount of money, i'm willing to make a $4 dollars for you but nothing less, this is alredy too cheap, i'm just selling it for this price because it was alredy done
More
5 years 5 months ago #72679 by ZakDank
Replied by ZakDank on topic Wild West Guns

vini_damiani wrote: The walker and the musket were never meant for svz, i just made them when i had nothing to do, 3 dollars is not an acceptabale price, sorry, if this model isn't a $4/$5 dollar model for you no deal, i spend far too much of my time on modelling to make a miserable ammount of money, i'm willing to make a $4 dollars for you but nothing less, this is alredy too cheap, i'm just selling it for this price because it was alredy done

Apologies - I mis-typed it should have been the $4 you offered.

TheOrion wrote: 1st. No. Toolbox is a Complete Re-code(actually, it's from scratch i think).

2nd. That's not even close to a reasonable payout imo, lmao.

1. Look, the programs are near identical, I don't see why someone would re-write a program to make it look exactly the same with a few extra buttons. I don't think it is unreasonable to assume it is a modified version.

2. $3 was a mis-type and even still I understand these are not outstanding amounts - If we were running a server that had 100 people on constantly I would offer more but we are a small server looking to buy some guns, if you are not interested, leave the topic.

multicraftFTW wrote: If I could find out guns you don't have/are not done I might be able to help

Hey, currently we have no guns created so anything in the initial post. I will update that post to reflect which guns have been completed over time.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu