(Double post, dammit)
Hell yeah, I'm back! But not alone cause...
L4D & L4D2 stuff works! And I'm working on project "Island Infection". Yeah, against, it's coming soon... But don't worry, after lots of working on GMod I've got a lot of new stuff imported, such as... yeah, god damn weapons... Aw, for christ sake, I forget that I have new helicopters! guys, yeah helicopters! So, how the plan was going:
1. More flying techinc - complete. (and I didn't forget about coffee )
2. Fix Firearms Source bugs - still discompleted. Guns have no sound and I can't change guns via inventory .
3. Import other games stuff - successfully imported Portal stuff and L4D & L4D2 stuff + HL2: Lost Coast stuff .
4. Testing new version of Portal Gun - failed, had a crash, even I had setup the Portal content...
5. Import new maps - successfully imported nearly 100 new maps such as EvoCity - the cooolest city I saw, cause it's big and filled with a lot and different infrastructures, buildings, etc.
I can't say fully what happened after this work. It was veeeeery awesome time, I done all this on holidays! I also imported HD textures for HL2 original guns, now it looks muuuch better, 'nuff said, and new sounds are good.
If you can give me idea for animations, just write what you want to see. I am free now. And yes, someone was right that I gotta be back. But I had to go. Just had. And I'm back.
Final, give me any requests for animations.
Aww, almost forget... I have a new competition in GMod. It's name is:
"Flatout animation Competition". The winner is that guy, who gets 100% good at posing and realism of posing, etc. The most likes works will win. Who want to take dare?
Aw, and I gotta show you these screens as examples:
(dammit, guys, you want me to make this post longest?)
And news are coming - I am planning to import more other games content, I show you the list of them (they are on Source Engine too):
Team Fortress 2
Half-Life Deathmatch: Source
Half-Life 2 Deathmatch
Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat
Zombie Panic: Source
D.I.P. R.I.P. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Content
Portal 2 Content
And what I'm successfully imported:
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Half-Life 2 Episode 1 and 2
Counter-Strike: Source Content
Half-Life 2 Content
Half-Life 2 Lost Coast
Black Mesa Content (it's a remake of Half-Life 1)
Day Of Defeat: Source
I don't remember more
MAIN NOTE: Don't even try to import content from CS:Global Offensive. And don't ask why. I tried to do that and pink-black texture appeared on the game and I can't see anything. Game is died then.
About other: GMod repaired, everything is alright!
(still can't wait until shoot from inside of the car via VCMod for GMod. See first page)