× The place to waffle about non-minecraft stuff

Suggestion for a new forum?

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #17164 by Manus
Replied by Manus on topic Suggestion for a new forum?
Well, maybe you should keep in mind that this site is still a one man show. All my packages, the page, the wiki is completely managed by me. No other personal or staff is involved in maintaining this site (the Technic). I do it in my very limited free time. So, yes, maybe this community forum can be bigger or better... But will you install and manage it?
Or will you pay me the 350$ to buy a better software like vBulletin? Or even donate? Btw, i run this site now nearly for 2 year by now and got exactly 0$ of donations.
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #17165 by TheOrion
I always asked myself if someone Donated, but maybe it's bcause most of us are still pretty young.... Im lucky that theres even somethin like this Forum.

MVP Ostwind
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #17166 by ZerGod
[quote1380566489=Manus]
Well, maybe you should keep in mind that this site is still a one man show. All my packages, the page, the wiki is completely managed by me. No other personal or staff is involved in maintaining this site (the Technic). I do it in my very limited free time. So, yes, maybe this community forum can be bigger or better... But will you install and manage it?
Or will you pay me the 350$ to buy a better software like vBulletin? Or even donate? Btw, i run this site now nearly for 2 year by now and got exactly 0$ of donations.
[/quote1380566489]
I like this site, so as many others. Just put "Donate" button somewhere and i'm sure you get a good ammount :D. Also i dont think site need changes. It good as it now.
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #17167 by TheOrion
The Donate Button is at the main page above the Chat >.<

MVP Ostwind
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #17168 by ZerGod
[quote1380566686=TheOrion]
The Donate Button is at the main page above the Chat >.<
[/quote1380566686]
Never looked this side, lol.