× The place to waffle about non-minecraft stuff

TheDarkCider, you are pathetic.

More
4 years 11 months ago #76300 by PokerMorda
So, I'm not really active here, for a good reason. Noone likes me, so why should I care about being here. I'm only going here to say - Dark you are pathetic. And since I blocked you on my Skype, I guess thats the only way I can tell you that.

Like seriously, you ruined map for server I was working on, and now you are going out of your way, to send your petty little friends to witchhunt my youtube channel? Who is more pathetic - person that got angry once, and just isolated themselves from person that pissed them off for a reason, or person that goes out of their way to attack this person.

Also, you may not know, but youtube algorytms doesnt give a shit about thumbs down, or negative comments. Each one of them you leave, thinking you hurt me, just make video go higher in algorytms. So yeah, keep sending your friends kiddo. I may not have best ratings, but views... Yeah, that will help me.
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 11 months ago #76301 by TheDarkCider

PokerMorda wrote: So, I'm not really active here, for a good reason. Noone likes me, so why should I care about being here. I'm only going here to say - Dark you are pathetic. And since I blocked you on my Skype, I guess thats the only way I can tell you that.

Like seriously, you ruined map for server I was working on, and now you are going out of your way, to send your petty little friends to witchhunt my youtube channel? Who is more pathetic - person that got angry once, and just isolated themselves from person that pissed them off for a reason, or person that goes out of their way to attack this person.

Also, you may not know, but youtube algorytms doesnt give a shit about thumbs down, or negative comments. Each one of them you leave, thinking you hurt me, just make video go higher in algorytms. So yeah, keep sending your friends kiddo. I may not have best ratings, but views... Yeah, that will help me.

.....OH so the piece of shit guy called POKER hmm.
let me explain for you if you want to say every shit you want about me just pm me, don't create a thread to say oh dark is moron that delete"accidentally" part of the map.
but for real fuck you and you upcoming arguments,and i have to say anything else because you will sink in you own arguments.
and if you are angry with this make me a favor.
SUCK THIS COMMENT IN YOUR ASS MOTHEFUCKER-DARK(AKA-HUE)

www.planetminecraft.com/member/thedarkcider/
this site contains all my minecraft works.

More
4 years 11 months ago #76302 by PokerMorda
If you are smart enough to go out of your way to send your people out for me, be brave enough to admit it. I get comments from your friends with suggestions to get fucked, and hate. And you know what they say? That you send them. So, yeah...
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #76303 by TheDarkCider

PokerMorda wrote: If you are smart enough to go out of your way to send your people out for me, be brave enough to admit it. I get comments from your friends with suggestions to get fucked, and hate. And you know what they say? That you send them. So, yeah...

that's is not for my authority they are angry with you beacuse you say lot of shits about HUE and brazil
i just give the link for my friends and they do all the job.
and is not only this forum hate's you my friends too ;)

Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by TheDarkCider.
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #76304 by PokerMorda
I said a lot of bad thing on Brazil and Hue? All I said was you are brazillian fucker few months ago, and after that I stopped giving a shit about you and Brazil. And I said bad things about Hue? You are dense as fuck, since you took our jokes, from time we were friends, and took it seriously. You send people over me with shitty accusation. Thats the same caliber of bullshit feminazis and SJW are on.
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by PokerMorda.
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #76305 by TheDarkCider

PokerMorda wrote: I said a lot of bad thing on Brazil and Hue? All I said was you are brazillian fucker few months ago, and after that I stopped giving a shit about you and Brazil. And I said bad things about Hue? You are dense as fuck, since you took our jokes, from time we were friends, and took it seriously. You send people over me with shitty accusation. Thats the same caliber of bullshit feminazis and SJW are on.

same thing as leftist people have to argumment, for real shut up and end this shit, any attack for you channel isn't by my authority anymore but that will be hard to end..
They know what you said... and it can't be changed
fuck this shit that isn't relevant im out of this.

Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by TheDarkCider.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu