× Pictures from user build contant using models from our contant packages

Mpack: (New Nambu M60/FNC)

More
4 years 11 months ago #76024 by Guakstick
On the subject of how to release dev updates, in my opinion I prefer it when there are, for example, 5 additions at a time, or a number of your choosing, rather than an update for each time a new gun or attachment is made.

Dank Bruh.

Author Of The 'Hellfire' Series.
Self-Proclaimed Master Of Cynicism.
Lives In UK, Thinks It's Shite.
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 11 months ago #76090 by DillPickles_
Attachable scopes?
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #76091 by tdboytd
Replied by tdboytd on topic Mpack: (New Nambu M60/FNC)

DillPickles_ wrote: Attachable scopes?

I am planning multiple scopes. Probably a PM-II, VX-R Patrol, some Russian scope, and a Chinese scope too.
Most (if not all) snipers are getting their scopes removed and replaced with iron sights in this update.
But, that doesn't really matter too much yet. I made a list of guns I want in before we do a test server.
Everyone is on a different time zone though, so I'll have to get that setup too (it won't be soon though).
Lately I've been pretty busy, so I haven't started on my next model, but you guys should know what it is.

I am also going to start a policy of adding a new country box per update. I came up while looking on adf.ly at the country download statics.
Anyway, I'll decide based on country download statics and relevance. I bet if you tried, you'd know the country being added too.

Terrible at releasing complete things on time.
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by tdboytd.
More
4 years 11 months ago #76142 by Bomb787
Replied by Bomb787 on topic Mpack: (New Nambu M60/FNC)
The Eotech sits a bit low on the guns and do you think you can add an Aimpoint M68 Sight and have the M16A4 and M4's front sight fold down when you put it on?
More
4 years 11 months ago #76279 by NfsFan199

tdboytd wrote:

DillPickles_ wrote: Attachable scopes?

I am planning multiple scopes. Probably a PM-II, VX-R Patrol, some Russian scope, and a Chinese scope too.
Most (if not all) snipers are getting their scopes removed and replaced with iron sights in this update.
But, that doesn't really matter too much yet. I made a list of guns I want in before we do a test server.
Everyone is on a different time zone though, so I'll have to get that setup too (it won't be soon though).
Lately I've been pretty busy, so I haven't started on my next model, but you guys should know what it is.

I am also going to start a policy of adding a new country box per update. I came up while looking on adf.ly at the country download statics.
Anyway, I'll decide based on country download statics and relevance. I bet if you tried, you'd know the country being added too.

Can you maybe adding hybrid scopes in the next update?
More
4 years 11 months ago #76363 by tdboytd
Replied by tdboytd on topic Mpack: (New Nambu M60/FNC)
The Remington 870 MCS 18:
Parts: 558

Response Section:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Test Packs:
The new format for test packs will be focused on adding one gun of each of the main gun types and some attachments. I am going to use this upcoming one for an example:

Assault Rifle: F2000
SMG: MP9
Shotgun: Remington 870 MCS
Sniper: SV-98
LMG: (Secretttttttttttt)
Pistol: (Secrettttttttt)
Bonus from any category: ACP-9
Optic: (Secrettttt)
Grip: (Secrettttt)

IF APPLICABLE:
DMR:
LSW:
Carbine:
Battle Rifle:
Revolver:
Machine Pistol:
Rocket/Grenade Launcher:
Side Rail:
Muzzle:

Terrible at releasing complete things on time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vampyro, toxic2234

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu