Here a small tutorial about how to setup MCP with Flan's Source Code
1. Download Forge MCP [link=http://files.minecraftforge.net/]Here[/link]
2. Unpack it and run the install.cmd, this will take a while
3. Download the latest source of the mod [link=https://github.com/FlansMods/FlansMod/commits/master]here[/link]. To download press at the right side, under the Menu, the "Download Zip" button.
4. When Step 2 is finished you will have a folder called "MCP" in the forge folder, go there
5. Unpack the Source code into this folder. The Zip also contains a jar and a src folder, no worry this will not overwrite something.
6. Run the recompile.bat
7. Run the startclient.bat
Note: i always use the latest version of Forge in order to avoid errors
To test you models you need to setup a complete config for the model so add you packages to:
The models don't need to be part of this folder
Models are to be placed as before in
forge/mcp/src/minecraft/co/uk/flansmod/client/model/your package folder/