× Packages with Vehicles and Planes and Guns, own Models and Textures

[1.7.10]Flan's Mod Plus

More
6 years 4 days ago #63599 by FacelessDrops
We can finally destroy flansmod vehicles with MCHeli weapons!

Faceless' Photo Thread
- NATO mil bases, Soviet mil bases, 3rd world mil bases, civilian buildings
Faceless' Mapping Thread - COMING SOON™
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 4 days ago #63605 by saikyourobot
Great job!
But I found a bug(?).
When I change from FPS to TPS in a model,"CameraDistance" doesn't work.
Please fix it if it's a bug.
And if possible,I want you to add a feature that can ride mobs like custom NPCs,littlemaidmob on the vehicle.
More
6 years 4 days ago #63610 by FernyEX
Replied by FernyEX on topic [1.7.10]Flan's Mod Plus
Very nice modification but i have found a problem... The handbreak is fuckin agressive i think will be good if u can change it with a config line in all vehicles ".txt".
More
6 years 4 days ago #63612 by ExtraZero8
Replied by ExtraZero8 on topic [1.7.10]Flan's Mod Plus

saikyourobot wrote: Great job!
But I found a bug(?).
When I change from FPS to TPS in a model,"CameraDistance" doesn't work.
Please fix it if it's a bug.
And if possible,I want you to add a feature that can ride mobs like custom NPCs,littlemaidmob on the vehicle.

CameraDistanceが適応されないバグですが、CamStudioを導入している場合発生することがあります。
NPCやリトルメイドを乗せる方法ですが、元々ある仕様で手綱でつないだ状態で乗る位置を右クリックすると乗せることが出来ます。
The following user(s) said Thank You: saikyourobot
More
6 years 3 days ago #63615 by multicraftFTW
This is amazing i cant wait to see mire in the future

If Bigger is Better than is the moon Deadlier than a Tank
More
6 years 3 days ago #63618 by TankHunterCobra
well we have AI Planes & AI Mechs in the works. I did notice that Minecraft Comes Alive mod has it to where NPCs can mount horses. I wonder if you can do something similar with NPCs mounting Tanks/Planes. If NPCs were to drive Tanks, they would be best is a wondering state, but set like skeletons that avoid water/lava, etc. I don't know if we can make them decent drivers, even playing Single Player based BF2 mods the bots can't drive sometimes & even CoDs bots in the old days (BO1 Smarter Bots) wouldn't know where they we're going, but then again, this is minecraft, if we do manage AI Tanks, they will most likely be terrible drivers, but reworking them as passengers shouldn't be too hard, ENB4 made it to where Mobs/NPCs can mount a Blackhawk if close, like a minecart. I think the best way to make Flans Mod NPCs/AI would best be set configurable. Where you could path them, or just set them default to wonder around, also with AI Mechs im not sure if they will know where a hill is & an ocean isn't. I have no idea how Jamio got AI Planes to work right. Also, I have an idea of where Survivor NPCs can be either friendly, neutral, or aggressive as hell, which would be kind of cool. Flan got naturally spawning planes to work, I wonder if he can make natural spawning AI Mechs that try to kill you.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu