× Packages with Vehicles and Planes and Guns, own Models and Textures

Jp civil plane pack!

More
5 years 4 months ago #72438 by Yunuscracke
Replied by Yunuscracke on topic Jp civil plane pack!
Someone needs to lock this kid up in a cage and throw that cage in a carbage can! Seriously how fucking naive does a normal human being have to be to think that he is serious with the 25$? The offer comes from that person that threatened us on our server, griefed and asked us to OP him or we should go fuck ourselves. Talk to Proto, he will get this piece of shit cancer kid banned, because his presence makes me want to rip out my fucking arms and replace them with chicken wings, just felt like saying that.
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 4 months ago #72440 by Yoko Kitozumi
Replied by Yoko Kitozumi on topic Jp civil plane pack!

Yunuscracke wrote: Someone needs to lock this kid up in a cage and throw that cage in a carbage can! Seriously how fucking naive does a normal human being have to be to think that he is serious with the 25$? The offer comes from that person that threatened us on our server, griefed and asked us to OP him or we should go fuck ourselves. Talk to Proto, he will get this piece of shit cancer kid banned, because his presence makes me want to rip out my fucking arms and replace them with chicken wings, just felt like saying that.

While the last bit there was somewhat exotic, I do believe Vsus should quit with his little masquerade, because you can't pull a curtain over us, PENGUIN learned this the hard way.
More
5 years 4 months ago #72455 by jpminecrafter
Replied by jpminecrafter on topic Jp civil plane pack!
Why has this turned into a melodrama! What did I do that is so bad?.
You guys can disagree, however what some people have done is over the top!
You should write down you opinions in a balanced way.
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #72457 by Prototype
Replied by Prototype on topic Jp civil plane pack!
Yes because 80-100 hours of our own free time is only worth $25 (even the offer of $100 is still nuts). That's a nice thought isn't it? I don't think you understand what you've done here.

Paying minimum wage you'd be looking somewhere in the region of $600 for this kind of pack.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Prototype.
More
5 years 4 months ago #72458 by Yoko Kitozumi
Replied by Yoko Kitozumi on topic Jp civil plane pack!

jpminecrafter wrote: Why has this turned into a melodrama! What did I do that is so bad?.

The problem, Vsus. Is that you make impossible demands and here at SMP we don't have time for that shit. If you want a model done, find a close friend to do it or do it yourself, were a disfunctional family of flans mod connisuires, not a fucking pay service.
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #72459 by DerpiWolf
Replied by DerpiWolf on topic Jp civil plane pack!

jpminecrafter wrote: What did I do that is so bad?.

*sucks back in his aggression*

What did you do that is so bad? Well, have you even negotiated a commission before? 'cause this is not how you do it...

Balanced opinion? More like I'm trying to figure out how to avoid roasting you - I believe the rest of the people around are going to do just that, so I can sit back and watch the madness with popcorn.
Enjoy your night. It's not gonna be fun.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by DerpiWolf.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu